mEDhealth advisors, LLC, is a recognized thought leader and professional services firm which focuses on healthcare and healthcare information technology solutions. We are committed to achieving results for our clients through the adoption and optimization of information technology and improvements to clinical and operational processes. Our team has deep clinical, operational, and technical expertise to solve our client’s problems in the most critical areas of their operations.
Our clients include hospitals, physicians, payers, and government agencies. Our mission is to consistently deliver excellence and value to our clients by providing the most highly skilled consultants for the job. Most of our associates have over 20 years of real-world experience in the healthcare and health IT industries.
Examples of typical engagements span the gamut of high priority initiatives in the current healthcare ecosystem:
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Assessments, Strategies
- ICD-10 Remediation and Program Management
- IT Strategic Planning, Systems Selections, and Program Management
- IT and Data Governance, Organizational Design
mEDhealth advisors, LLC is a Virginia-based, Woman-Owned Small Business and serves a range of clients including providers, payers, and the federal government. Our consultants have on average over 20 years of experience to assist you in solving your most challenging problems!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- “I worked with Ms. Klein for over one year. At all times Ms. Klein worked in a professional manner. She always delivered her work products on time and always met or exceeded the requirements that she agreed on. She is very detail oriented and results driven. I would work with Ms. Klein any time.”
- “Kim brings a multitude of skills, industry insight, and management consulting knowledge to a variety of healthcare- and health IT-related projects. It is obvious that her career consulting experience has prepared her well for the many challenges facing today’s healthcare organizations. She is an asset to both the project team and the client.”